Sunday, December 12, 2010

'Tis the Season

'Tis the season! And you know how I know?

Pumpkin rolls are stacked high in the freezer.

We finally bought a Christmas tree and hung up our stockings! We were pretty set on getting a real on this year, but since we will be home for so long we knew we wouldn't be able to enjoy it for very long. Plus, this bad boy was pre-lit. And discounted since it was a floor sample.

Side note: I love our ornaments. Robert and I have tried to get one from every place we have been together. And after decorating the tree Robert said, "Wow, we sure have done some cool stuff together." He is so right. I love doing life with him.

We have a new wreath on our door! I love red berries, so this was perfect. Robert even found it for me and suggested I buy it. He really had to twist my arm.

10 days until we are home for Christmas! Can't wait to see everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment