Sunday, December 5, 2010

Friendships

So I realized that I have not mentioned the amazing friendships we have made here in Denver. The Lord has truly surrounded us with amazing people who have been such an encouragement to Robert and I. And definitely helped with the homesickness.

For example... Our good friends Andy and Chrissy opened up their home and threw me one of the best birthday parties I have ever had. Chrissy homemade pizza dough and set up an awesome buffet and we made individual pizzas!


It was so fun! And so good. Actually one of the best pizzas I have ever had.



Here are some of my sweet girlfriends that I have made. They are all so much fun- I just love them!

Then Andy and Chrissy had the awesome idea to through a murder mystery party. (Can you tell they are great entertainers? They are probably the most hospitable people I know.) We attended last night and we had a blast! They prepared a delectable French dinner (along with homemade truffles. Oh my gosh, were they good), and today, my abs are soar from laughing so hard. Here is a picture of the gentlemen all dressed up.

Like I said, we have made some great friends, which have made the transition here so much easier. We are so thankful! Now, back to cleaning/organizing/moving in. Moving in? What? Haven't I been here 6 months? Yes, but I am still hanging up stuff on the wall and organizing our closet. Oh well, better late than never!

No comments:

Post a Comment