Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Snow Day!

So I totally forgot to mention our Snow Day here in Denver. Well, I don't know if I would call it a snow day because I still had to go to work. Apparently not all cities shut down when there is 8-12 inches of snow on the ground, which to me is a little bit lame.

Below is our parking lot in our aparment. Note my husband's car...

We spent about 15 minutes scraping off mine. And then Robert, because he is so great, drove me to work. I would have completely hyperventilated the second I slid on ice- even if I was only going 5 mph. I have begun to overcome that fear, but it is a very slow process.

But look how beautiful the drive was! And how scary the roads were! I now know why Colorado has state income tax. To pay for the snow plowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment