Tuesday, March 22, 2011

World Traveler



Ok, so I am not really a world traveler, but I have made my way around the nation this past month.

Two weekends ago I got to go to LA with Padna and Papa to see Aggie Engineer run at Santa Anita, and to do this:


It was so beautiful, and we had such a great time. Aggie didn't win, but he sure did try hard! Which is all that matters right? Well maybe not in the horse racing business.

Next stop: Newtown, Pennsylvania. Never heard of it? Not surprised. All I know is that I flew into the Philadelphia airport and then drove 30-40 minutes to get there. It was my first business trip. I felt like such a grown up. But it was a long week. I was gone Monday to Friday. And I had not seen Robert since the previous Thursday. While I didn't think being apart from him for that long would be a big deal (we had done it before when we were dating), I was wrong. The week was really busy, so I don't think I completely realized how much I missed him until I saw him on Friday. I almost cried. Actually I did cry a little bit. It was weird because I couldn't really explain why I was crying. I just kept saying things like "I am just so tired" and "I just missed you so much." It was kind of pathetic, but I think Robert thought it was cute. I slept better than ever that night with him by my side. It was a good feeling.

Next stop: Monarch/Telluride, CO. A much needed vacation with family after a crazy work trip. We got to see the Wests and Feagins. We tore it up on the mountains.


I skied for 5 straight days (something I have never done before in my life). We had a great time getting to hang out with our brothers and parents. We just love them.

Speaking of brothers- this is probably one of the best brother pictures I have ever seen. Granny and Mac sent it to me. I had it printed and framed because I love it so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment